Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Some of my Work!

Hope you guys enjoy found a few pics of things I have done recently or in the past let me know what you think!

3 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I would like to say a few words in regards to my Wife's New Blog... I have watched her Progress and Improve her skills in "Doing her Nails" over the last couple of years and she is Fantastic. I am Soo Proud of Her! I must admit that I just wasn't getting why she had to buy and order so many different or the same nail polishes and nail "thingys"(as she puts it) but the end results speak for themselves. I wish her much success in doing her nails and creating this Blogg. I luv you Hunny :)

  2. OMG, Christopher. That was beautiful. You should be proud of her. She is so talented! I admire that talent and look up to her. And believe it or not, she takes a lot of pride in looking her best for you because she is proud to be your wife! It is wonderful that you are so supportive and understanding. You both will be blessed with a beautiful marriage!

  3. Hello Cathy I think your blog is wonderful!I've read almost the whole thing & it's scary how similar we actually are! I see your one year anniversary for your blog is coming up.. I wish u much success & hope mine can be as good as yours one day :)

Leave a Reply