Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Revamped Vanity and Makeup Goodies!

Hey Everyone so I recently was tired of looking at my bare wall when I was doing my makeup so I figured I would Spruce it up a bit:



My New and Improved Makeup Brush Holders:









Some New Stuff I got or Have Had a Bit:









A Smokey Pink :








5 Responses so far.

  1. Tammy says:

    I love what you did with it all!! So much inspiration as you're getting ready now.

  2. Your vanity is just amazing. And how did you like that Sephora set? I've been eying it. Any good? :)

  3. Cathy says:

    Aww thanks so much The blockbuster is great. So long as you definitely use a primer underneath for shadow The gel liners are great!

  4. Anonymous says:

    Absolutely loving your blog. This has a potential for growth or even picking up into a career you may looove. I am a fan and lovin it so far! Request: You should do a make up tutorial on here maybe post it and use youtube. (Just a thought) Thanks for sharing your pinktastic life! hugs! Aura

  5. Cathy says:

    Aww thanks so much I am so intimidated by youtube I will definitely give it a go soon as I can get ideas for some looks. Thanks for the support Its viewers like you that keep me motivated!

Leave a Reply