Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

10 Coral Summer Lippies

So I decided since I have been on a Coral kick lately that I share with all my bloggies . Some are true corals where some lean more towards the Orange/Reddish Fam which to me is great because they are more wearable if a Bold Color isn't for you!





  1. Revlon Color Burst in Papaya
  2. Revlon Color Stay Mineral Lip Glaze in Continuous Coral
  3. Revlon Lipgloss Coral Reef


  1. Mac Surf Baby in Hibiscus
  2. Revlon Sugar Poppy
  3. Revlon Poppy Silk Red
  4. Revlon Pink About It




  1. Buxom Lip Gloss in Skipper
  2. Milani Mandarina Lipstick 
  3. Loreal Tropical Coral



Left to Right:
  1. Revlon Papaya
  2. Revlon Continuous Coral
  3. Revlon Coral Reef
  4. Mac Hibiscus
  5. Revlon Sugar Poppy
  6. Revlon Poppy Silk Red
  7. Revlon Pink About It
  8. Buxom Lip Gloss in Skipper
  9. Milani Mandarina
  10. Loreal Tropical Coral


Revlon Color Burst Lip Gloss in Papaya


Revlon Mineral Lip Glaze in Continuous Coral



Revlon Lip Gloss in Coral Reef



Mac Hibiscus


Revlon Pink About It




Revlon Sugar Poppy





Revlon Poppy Silk Red


Buxom Skipper


Milani Mandarina Lipstick


Loreal Tropical Coral



  • I love Revlon Lip products they are super Creamy and have great Color Pay Off for Drug Store Brand
  • Revlon Poppy Silk Red and Sugar Poppy are almost Identical in Shade Colors
Hope you guys enjoyed this little post I have a few ideas for the blog I am working on and Finally getting the hang of Imovie on my Mac so Vids are coming soon!










3 Responses so far.

  1. JC ♔ says:

    I had no idea just how gorgeous Revlon's lipsticks were... So pretty!

  2. Tenaca says:

    All the Lippies are really pretty, I really like the Milani one!

Leave a Reply