Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

XSRE Super Store

Hello My bloggies so I have been trying my best to find some time to get some posts done. It is a little challenging with our situation at the moment. We aren't in the comfort of our own home so I usually have to run back and forth to our place snap pics and then try to edit etc while I am taking care of my hubby.

Yesterday I was in some desperate need of Retail Therapy and have established I need to take even if its 20 mins to myself a day to maintain my composure under such high stress at the moment. I had heard through a few close friends and through some staff members of my Local Ulta that there was this amazing Accessory Store close by. Now they have only been open about 4 months at this location.They are directly next to one of my favorite stores called Chef Central. Now I have 2 reasons to stop in that direction!!

So my understanding that there are only few locations. A few in NY and one here in NJ in Paramus.

Upon Arrival:

I was so thrilled I snapped a pic on my phone and text it to hubby ha ha ha

Can we say HEAVEN!!!!

A Whole ELF Section!


Some of the Items I wanted form here were completely sold out. As expected its awesome!

Reminds me of Sephora a little there:





Flip Flops 3 for $5

They Carry Shoes Too!

Hair Accessories ( Sorry a bit blurry)

Hair Brush!







All in Color Categories OCD REJOICING!!!!




Lap Top bags , Wallets, Coin Purses etc


Hello Kitty Section!!!!



So Now Finally what I snatched up. Now before I begin prices are reasonable in my opinion. Not too cheap but not too expensive either pretty average. I spent in a pretty penny . Yes it is sooo easy to get carried away in this store and it adds up . I love each and every thing I bought!




Cards:


















Lap Top Case:


My new Hair Brush:

Comes with its own Organza Bag:





So there you have it dolls. This is definitely a store that I will be visiting more often. It has it all. Definitely a place t go with a few girlfriends and have fun. The store itself I believe was a Circuit City and this store now takes its place. So it gives you an idea of just how massive and big this store actually is!

I have a few more posts coming working with the time I am given now a days. Let me know what you guys think!

5 Responses so far.

  1. Jesse says:

    Wow!! The Elf and NYX Selections are amazing!! Wonder if this store will be expanding to Texas any time soon! Fun haul!

  2. Christine says:

    Wow, so many cute things. I love everything on these pictures. why cant we have a store like this here? :/ haha, wish I was there with you :)

    Love Christine ♥

  3. Tenaca says:

    Amazing store! I could so get lost in there:) Great haul, you got lots of goodies! Thanks for sharing and loved the pictures! And I hope your "patient" is off for a speedy recovery!

  4. I need retail therapy too real bad, real fast! LOL. Good, fun stuff you got. I loved the store. For sure, we need one here in Texas. The color coded departments remind me of my favorite store in our mall, Charming Charlie. I want to go to your store so bad! I'd be a bad girl in there, so much good stuff to get! Have fun with all your goodies :)

  5. Tammy says:

    Somehow I've been to the location in the Palisades Mall, but not the one 10 minutes from my house - how is that possible?? lol The laptop case is so cute!!

Leave a Reply