Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Traveling with Makeup (Overnighter or 1 week or less)

Hi Dolls so today is our 1 year wedding anniversary . I still cant believe how fast that flew by us. We had planned for a family trip to the Bahamas with family and unfortunately weren't able to make due to that fact the my husband is still healing from his injury and wouldn't have been the wisest move right now. We usually House sit for my in-laws because they have 2 adorable dogs and cant forget about little Tina the Turtle!

I decided to do a post on how I travel with all may makeup goodies and toiletries when we spend the week here. I try not to over kill and only bring things I use on a daily basis:


Never Leave home without it!

Leaves skin sooo silky non greasy hubby and I share.


Left to Right:
Udderly Smooth Body Cream
Moroccan Oil Hair Mask 
Body Scrub 
Mini Shaving Cream

Inside Sephora Bag:


Old Remington Hair Dryer with Diffuser had for almost 6 yrs can't part with it lol.
Garnier Pure Clean Gel
Aussie Hair Spray
This is a staple when my hair is curly .


This is the Most Smartest thing I have ever purchased:


Bought at Target for $19.99

Couldn't find a Hook to hang it from so the door knob work just fine

Tooth Brush Tooth Paste:
I usually use a mechanical toothbrush but too bulky so I travel with a manual one instead.

Comes with a mirror:

Haven't peeled off the plastic because I honestly don't use it right now wanted to keep it protected.

Behind the Mirror Flap:
2 Pouches
Nail Clipper
Cuticle Nipper

Zipper Pouch:



Hair Comb and Nail File


Soap and Saline Solution

What sold me on this :
This came with 6 travel size bottles! I adjusted it to my liking obviously but you get the idea

Left to Right:
Eye Makeup Remover
Facial Cleanser ( Philosophy Purity)
Shiseido Benefiance Softener
Feminine Wash (Lemisol) 
Shampoo
MouthWash (Listerine)

I noticed my In laws had a few of these lying around too:

Labels it came with:
Someone please tell me what Hair Fudge is!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA


My Target set didn't come with labels so these came in handy!


I hade a 20% off Coupon for Ulta so I paid something like $30 for this Huge train case!

Inside the Flaps:


Yes I am aware this is somewhat empty but again only packed what I needed to get by dat to day nothing too crazy.


Shiseido Concealer
Ben Nye Corrector Wheel
Bobbi Brown Bisque Corrector
Benefit Powderflage
Contact Lens Case
Revlon Fabulash Mascara
Mac Smolder Eye Liner
ELF Eye Lash Curler
Bare Minerals Matte Foundation


Mally Poreless Defender
Too Faced Bronzer ( Chocolate Soleil)





Crown Brush Roll:


So these are some of the essentials I bring whenever I stay over somewhere. I have the ability to go back to my place and get things as I need them so I didn't bother with certain things like my makeup brush shampoo or more brushes for that matter. 

I received a Zuca for my Anniversary and I just wanted that more for air travel and longer stays. 


Love from Cindy and Mindy my Sisters-in-Law:
Chihuahua & Daschund Mix from Puerto Rico!


How do you all pack for traveling?

7 Responses so far.

  1. Happy anniversary!
    I usually just bring a beach bag full of travel sized items, I don't know why it never occurred to me to actually get something made for traveling. haha, but now I'm totally going to Target...my life would be so much easier.

  2. Unknown says:

    I love that foldable travel case from Target, I also have one, comes in super handy! ... and that ZUCA case is amazing!! PS I tagged you on this blog award/post: http://makeupalamode.blogspot.com/2011/09/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html

  3. Lais says:

    I need to learn to be more organized like you. lol! Great post hun!

  4. Jenn says:

    Great post! love these

  5. Christine says:

    Congrats again on your anniversary, so excited for you guys :)
    This is such a helpful post, I always overpack when Im travelling haha, I need to get me one off those train cases :)

    Love Christine ♥

  6. Ghadeer says:

    lovin the post
    thnx for sharing these tips
    http://ghadeeeer.blogspot.com/

  7. nice post

    http://megalivingg.blogspot.com/

Leave a Reply