Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Sigma Performance Eyes Kit

Hello dolls so I recently received my Sigma performance Eyes  Brush Kit. I can not tell you how badly I wanted these. I love makeup brushes and find they are a major deal when it comes to your makeup application. I have been needing a certain type of crease brush and liner brush for some time and well everything I need is in this set.




What they are:
The Performance Eyes Kit was designed to allow the precise application of liquid, cream and powder products onto defined areas of the eyes. Essential to creating elaborate looks, the Performance Eyes Kit is a must for advanced makeup artistry.


Price:
$55

I have about 5 E25 and I absolutely love them cant have enough!









I can not wait to play around with these some more. I have never had a Waterline or Tight lining Brush so I am intrigues in using them both. Sigma can be a little on the pricey side but the quality is great and long lasting. 

2 Responses so far.

  1. i need to try these!!!!

Leave a Reply