Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius

Hello my beautiful readers. Yes I know it has been a while but some quite disturbing things happened to my account but will get into that in another post. Today I will be talking about the awesome products from Anastasia Beverly Hills . They are very well known for all of there eyebrow products.







Each See and Be Seen kit includes:
  • Two new HydraFull Gloss colors in Heiress and Plastic.  These limited edition colors were created specifically for the theme of “Make It Happen” and are not available anywhere except in the See and Be Seen Kit.  Anastasia’s Hydrafull Gloss contains lip tint to maintain longer lasting color while maximizing lip hydration and fullness.
  • The new caramel tinted Brow Gel.  Anastasia’s brow gel sets your perfect brow look with a hint of tint and is fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep brows feeling as great as they look.
  • The soft pink and golden hues of the ILLUMIN8 Shadow duo in On Set.  ILLUMIN8 Eye Shadow Duos are designed to illuminate, firm, and smooth the appearance of skin while also soothing, softening and hydrating.

This kit retails for $44 (Value $80) and can be found on the Anastasia Beverly Hills or Sephora websites.








Lash Genius $21





What it is:
A clear topcoat that instantly waterproofs, refreshes, and protects any mascara all day, without drying or clumping.

What it does:
This advanced, lightweight formula glides on smooth, dries quickly, and gives your lashes a touchable, soft lacquer finish that lasts all day.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens




It is a clear formula so you really can not tell that I have applied it. It lasts me all day without smudging on my lower lash line. I have never really been a fan of Waterproof products only because of the removal of them . So long as you have a good eye makeup remover for waterproof mascara you are good to go.


















I was curious to see how this would apply since it didnt have the traditional brush/sponge tip applicator. Its just plastic and wasnt so bad.



Here you can see how bright the glosses are as well as the brow tint. It isnt my shade but can definitely use in my kit.








I Love how pigmented these shadows are and great for everyday.








I havent seen one of these Viewmaster's in ages and was so fun to see when I got my package.




Can you see what I see? LOL 








When I was contacted by the company I was so excied because I am a big fan of there products I think this is a great deal for this package. The mascara is great if you do not already have a waterproof mascara or have an ordinary mascara that maybe one day you feel the need to be cry/sweat proof for.

One Response so far.

  1. Niiiiice. I love her work. I need to get my hands on this kit! Great review.

Leave a Reply