Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick

Hello gorgeous beauty lovers. Today I will be sharing with you all some awesome new products by Maybelline. If  you are a fan of the Revlon lip butters, then you may very well love these lipsticks.


What it is:

Pure color pigments suspended in a weightless gel. No Heavy waxes or oils. Soft, Sexy gel -color.
Just a kiss of shine.




Where to Find:

Walgreens, CVS, Riteaid, Target most drugstores.

Price:
$7.49




20 Beautiful Shades to choose from:






Left to Right: Pink Possibilities, Faint for Fuchsia, Lust for Blush, Made-It Mauve, Mad for Magenta


Pink Possibilities & Faint for Fuchsia



Lust for Blush & Made-It Mauve


Mad for Magenta




Left to Right: Pink Possibilities, Faint for Fuchsia,Lust for Blush, Made-it Mauve, and Mad for Magenta







I like how smoothly they apply and the non stick or heavy feeling on the lips. Sure they are a bit sheer but I sometimes prefer that for everyday wear especially for someone in the dental field that is constantly putting on and taking of my mask at work. 



You can see above they are bit slimmer and smaller than the Revlon lip butters.






So far I am really enjoying these and are great on the go. With so many shades to choose from you really cant go wrong in finding the perfect nude, red, pink or purple shade for your skin tone. 

5 Responses so far.

  1. Chantel says:

    Gorgeous lipsticks, I love them all!

  2. Seana says:

    These are pretty! Definitely need to check some of these out :) x

  3. I only have one, but I'm not impressed. It feels almost greasy on my lips.

  4. Jessica says:

    you got some great colors

  5. Anonymous says:

    love these colors, have to try. no other way to go!!;-)

Leave a Reply