Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

VUESET Pro Palettes and Cases

Hello my gorgeous readers. Today I bring to you an awesome review on the awesome palettes from  VueSet. The lovely Brenda contacted me some time ago about these awesome palettes and if you all know me by now, anything that is going to help keep my makeup stash organized clean and neat I am all over it. Not to  mention I have been building my makeup artist kit and we all know how organization is everything in our kits.


Photo Courtesy of VueSet 

So let me fill you in on all the awesomeness of these palettes. There are 6 palettes to choose from and each and every one of them give you the versatility you will need to to have everything on the go, safe and secure in either your makeup bag or makeup kit.



As you can see they are completely clear and sturdy so you can see everything. They are made of quality grade acrylic and best part is that they are stackable as well!











1st up in the set is:

Tahiti- 24 Sections measures 4.5 x 4 x 1.25 in

Price: $14

Great For:  Glitter, Lipsticks, Pigments, Rhinestones, Cream Products




Taxi:  5 Sections measures 4.5 x 4 x 1.25 in
Price: $16

Great For: Bobbi Pins, Q-Tips, Small Mixing Spatulas, Hair Clips, Hair Ties 



Bonanza- 15 Sections 4.5 x 4 x 1.25 in

Price: $14

Great For: Cream Products, Glitters, Pigments.





Disco Prima : 13 Sections measures  9 x 4 x 1.25 in

Price: $18

Great For: Pencil type Products, Mascaras, Small Single Shadows, Small Individual Blushes, Lip Products for smaller wells.


Star Nova- 1 Section measures  9 x 4 x 1.25 in

Price: $18

Great For: Pencil Type Products, Eyeshadow Pans, Blush Pans, Small palettes 





Viking Jack 12 Sections Measures 4.5 x 4 x 1.25 in

Price: $14

Great For: Cream Products , Powders, Glitters


Overall Opinion:

These are absolutely essential for all of my Type- A Personalities and Obsessive Compulsive neat freaks. My only complaint is how hard some of the smaller compacts are to open. Otherwise as you can see I have my work cut out for me in terms of filling them . I am still trying to decide which cream foundations I want to put in these to be honest which is why mine are empty at the present moment . 






Also these fit very well in any size Zuca bag for those of you using them for your makeup kits. Here I layer them out in the small and medium sized bags and as you can see fit safe and secure and neatly. I don't have to be concerned with product fall out or items breaking in them because well I pack my things a certain way to avoid that (will cover in another post) but they close very well and don't pop open. 


Recently when I went to the Makeup Show NY I found some of these in one of the booths! I was so excited to see these palettes there for all in the industry to use!


I hope you enjoyed this post and look forward to hearing what you guys think of these awesome palettes. Please head over to Vueset and get your kits in order ! These are great gifts and stocking stuffers (6 months away !) These are great for anyone in the beauty industry or just for travel as well for that person in your life whose makeup bag is a disaster. These will keep it all in one place, aren't cumbersome and travel friendly.


Come Say Hello!!!


Facebook

Twitter

Luvocracy

Tumblr

Instagram

Pinterest


8cd800fd1140b415e9c9560c0ac2fee527e4e0cf454c5ca54f

One Response so far.

  1. Linda G says:

    Nice! I saw these at IMATS, but wasn't sure if I should get them. Hopefully they will be at Phamexpo this month!

Leave a Reply