Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

New Nail Station

Hello my Fellow Beauty Bloggies! So recently my husband re did his "Man Room" and I inherited his old computer desk. It needed a little revamping but it is so much bigger than what I had.


I bought some Pink Marbelized Contact paper to spruce it up a bit and cover some unsightly areas.


I needed a different way to organize my polishes and I went to target and bought these Acrylic Drawer organizers. I was looking into a polish rack or stand but was too expensive. 


I stacked mine one on top of another and works great. I will probably hot glue or find a way to attach them because they are a little shake but work fine.


I put my old makeup storage to good use for all my nail stuff also.



Leave a Reply