Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Award Time Wohoo

So today I get home after a very relaxing and much needed visit to an acupuncturist. When I get home I receive an email from Makeupbyjem that I had been awarded the :


I am so thankful and honored that you thought of me and definitely completed my awesome day. 
Here are the Rules:

Link Back to the Person who tagged you .
Nominate 10 other Bloggers
List your 10 Favorite Products!!!!!

10 Products I love!
Missha BB Cream in #31 Golden Beige
Elf Mist and Set Spray
Bare Minerals Matte Foundation
Shiseido Concealer
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Deep Throat Blush
Nars Turkish Delight Lip Gloss
Mac Viva Glam 2
YSL Opera Rose Lipstick



So here are the Lucky Bloggies:











6 Responses so far.

  1. Yay, Cathy! Good for you. That's great that you are getting these awards coming in. You do have one of my all time favorite blogs!

  2. Chelly says:

    Awesome!!! Thank you girl- U are so sweet, an Congrats on the blog awards- u so deserve em! Stay beautiful an fabulous <3 I miss u on FB- I had to take a FB break for a while but I'll be back, I do that every 3 months haha- Love u lots xOXo

  3. G. says:

    Thanks so much, honey!! I just did the tag on my blog! xoxo

  4. Congrats girl!! :) And thank you so much for the nominate!!! :D

  5. Congratulations! I just found your blog and love it. It'd be great if we could follow each other. =)

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

Leave a Reply