Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Blogging Update

Hello everyone just wanted to fill you all in on some  looks I have done since my internship with Sedona Lace. I am one of the lucky girls that works alongside the awesome people behind the site. Both myself and Leah from Style for Dummies have been working our blogging skills to the core. 


I am extremely fortunate to have been given this opportunity to work alongside all of these people . It is so much fun coming up with  looks and tutorials for you guys using the products. I take pride in what I do and honestly enjoy the products from there. 


In case some were wondering what happened some of the looks on my personal blog well this is a little reason as to why I just haven't had the chance to do many. As many of you beauty bloggers know a lot of work goes into pictorials, editing, cropping, write up etc. I also work Full time in the dental field and other little side jobs also. I make the most of my time and prioritize as best as I can . i live by a planner to keep me on track.


Here are some of the looks I have done:





























So as you can see I have been quite the busy bee. Would love if you all came by and checked out our awesome blog!

I will try my best to do more looks for you all here on my personal blog but in case I dont get to you know where to find me!



Instagram: miss_pinktastic




5 Responses so far.

  1. Jessica says:

    Very nice I love them all. I tried to get in as well and they said u had to have 1000+ subbies =/ boo. Lol

  2. EmmyJean says:

    Lovin' the Geek Chic! :)

  3. Tammy says:

    I love the Arabic inspired look!

  4. you look so beautiful, as always!!! the photo of you with the jewels above your eyes is my favorite. Gorgeous!!!

  5. Unknown says:

    Love the Mint Chocolate Chip! great looks!
    xoxo Suma (TheFashionBeautyJunkie.Com)

Leave a Reply