Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Join the Twitter Party with Entre Tu y Yo






Hello my loves, so by now I hope you all have had the chance to enter my awesome giveaway of Johnson & Johnson goodies. If not you have till the 31st so get on it !!!!


We would like to invite you all to join us for an awesome 
Johnson & Johnson Twitter Party to help support the #Etyy on 8/1/12  6 pm PST/ 9pm EST




You will have the opportunity to chat with Andrea Minski the Entre Tu y Yo Host, and learn ways to help you get through this summer with some awesome chances to win $100 worth of Johnson & Johnson Products featuring, Bandaid, Lubriderm, and Aveeno!


Hosted by @Tracy Iglesias and @Latina Lifestyle

Co-Hosted by: Yours Truly @PiktasticLife , @Club de Diosas , @MamiHolisticayG , @Smash Bravo Team , @JeffMarias2001

You can also RSVP Here Giveaway

See You There!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

One Response so far.

  1. You are very talented and share very affective information.
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    Keep it up.Your research is very informative
    God Bless You

Leave a Reply