Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Pretty Addictions Ship Wrecked Collection

Hello my Beautiful readers! I feel like it has been a little bit since my last post, but boy do I have some great stuff going on around here! Will be sharing soon. 


By now you may already know I am the model for Kas from Pretty Addictions. Kas has been working her pretty little face like crazy and has created an awesome new site that is even Mobile!!! Go and check us out and check out all of out Pretty Little Addicts as well! Maybe we will see one of your beautiful faces on there soon!


Today I am introducing the gorgeous new Shipwrecked in Paradise eyeshadow collection.


They are  6 5g jars in this collection . This collection retails for
$21.










There is also a gorgeous new Blush/Bronzer Collection to go along with the new Shipwrecked in Paradise as well.


These are 10g Jars:






Check out our fun new Labels!








Tropical Sunset                Clown Fish Kiss                High Tide



Anchor Management          Mystery Cove                Mint Spritzer


Island Babe




St. Tropez featuring real Cocoa







Items used:


Eyes:
Mint Spritzer
Mystery Cove
Anchor Management


Face/Cheeks


Island Babe/ St Tropez Bronzer


Come and Say Hello!


Pretty Addictions Shop

Facebook


2 Responses so far.

  1. The Vox says:

    Great colors! I'm going to have to check out their shop. I'm in need of some new eyeshadow.

  2. Miranda says:

    great colors. LOVE the mint colored one!!

Leave a Reply