Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Im back! A fun look for Fall

Hello my beauties! I know it has been waay too long and shame on me. I have just had soo much change in my life in the past few months that my beauty blogging had to take a back seat for a bit. I have missed you all soo much and plan to get back to the program!






Items used to achieve this look:




  • The House of Lashes Au Naturale falsies
  • Mac Hibiscus Kiss Blush/Bronzer Duo on the Cheeks
  • NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation in Medium
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
  • L'Oreal Laquer liner 24HR Infallible in Blackest Black
  • Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Medium Ginger
  • MAC Retro Matte Lipsick in Heaux ( Part of the Rhianna Collection
  • L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows in Smoldering Plum, Eternal Sunshine, and Bronzed Taupe





I had purchased the RiRi lipstick a few months ago and haven't had the chance to enjoy it in the summer months. I am so glad I snatched it when I did because it is definitely gonna be my go to berry lip for the fall .











I am not an enormous fan of Matte lipsticks but I am slowly but surely trying to love them . I love the color payoff and shade of this lippy. Doesn't feel to dry but definitely a color you could also add a clear gloss too if you like the shiny lips.






I love getting back into what I love doing. I plan on doing a few more posts soon since I have some free time available to me at the moment so going to take advantage of this time to catch up with my beauties.

Some updates:

I have recently started a new job and have had to adjust to the increased amount of hours and demand. I have been doing some traveling from Florida, Vegas , and Cancun all in the past few months. I am trying to find the thing that makes me the most happiest and is very hard. In the mean time I shall use my creative energy and any spare time to continue blogging and doing some of my crafty projects. Look forward to hearing from you all !


3 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    i like that riri lipstick! looks great on you

  2. Gorgeous look girl, glad to see your face again :)

  3. . says:

    I love everything you use :)

Leave a Reply