Hello my beauties! I know it has been waay too long and shame on me. I have just had soo much change in my life in the past few months that my beauty blogging had to take a back seat for a bit. I have missed you all soo much and plan to get back to the program!
Items used to achieve this look:
- The House of Lashes Au Naturale falsies
- Mac Hibiscus Kiss Blush/Bronzer Duo on the Cheeks
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation in Medium
- L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
- L'Oreal Laquer liner 24HR Infallible in Blackest Black
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Medium Ginger
- MAC Retro Matte Lipsick in Heaux ( Part of the Rhianna Collection
- L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows in Smoldering Plum, Eternal Sunshine, and Bronzed Taupe
I had purchased the RiRi lipstick a few months ago and haven't had the chance to enjoy it in the summer months. I am so glad I snatched it when I did because it is definitely gonna be my go to berry lip for the fall .
I am not an enormous fan of Matte lipsticks but I am slowly but surely trying to love them . I love the color payoff and shade of this lippy. Doesn't feel to dry but definitely a color you could also add a clear gloss too if you like the shiny lips.
I have recently started a new job and have had to adjust to the increased amount of hours and demand. I have been doing some traveling from Florida, Vegas , and Cancun all in the past few months. I am trying to find the thing that makes me the most happiest and is very hard. In the mean time I shall use my creative energy and any spare time to continue blogging and doing some of my crafty projects. Look forward to hearing from you all !