Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Artistry Lip Gloss from Amway

Hi everyone so I recently came across a product that I am in love with and I think is just Genius!

Scenario: You are at a Night Club or Lounge and you go to reach for you favorite lipgloss to touch up. Now you may carry a mirror with you but if you are on the dance floor and having a great time and because the lights are so dim you cant see what your doing. So what do you do? I use to stop dancing or go to my table dig through my purse and look for a mirror or my phone for lighting or get on the dreadful line to the ladies room to only be bumping my elbows with other women trying to touch up there makeup too. Well with this product no need to wait on long lines or stop what you doing:







Low and Behold the Lipgloss with a Built In Light and Mirror!!!





I recently Ordered this product from a good friend of mine and here is the direct link to his site:





I like this lipgloss it doesn't have the sticky feeling on the lips and is definitely a staple in every girls purse for a night out on the town .

It has a slight shimmer to it and is a bit sheer but would go great over any lipstick !






2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Wow this is almost the same as the one from Payless! I think I like the light on this one better tho! Doesn't appear to make just a big glare.

  2. Great, if you need you can buy more direct in http://www.amway.com/GilbertoSouza

Leave a Reply