Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Coastal Scents Brush Guards and Makeup Goodies!

Ok so recently while revamping my vanity I realized that I have a lot of Brushes and noticed that over time they were starting to lose there shape. After watching a gazillion of You Tube Vids and doin my own research I decided to get the Brush Guards.


I ordered a Foundation Pack- 5 guards
Shadow/Liner pack  10 guards
Powder Kabuki Pack  4 Large Guards
http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/1694_141/the-coastal-scents-brush-guard.cfm

** There is also a Variety Pack comes with:
1 Shadow/Liner (ex. small)
2 Blush (small)
2 Foundation (medium)
1 Powder/Kabuki (large




After I was them I put them on so they dry to Shape. I usually put them upside down in a cup so that the water doesn't run into the Ferrel of the Brush loosening the glue that holds the brushes together. But since I had so many just laid them all on a towel in direct sunlight to dry faster.

Here is the Kabuki Before the Brush Guard:



In the Brush Guard:

They are very easy to use and I sometimes put them on all my Brushes in the Brush Holders to prevent Dust getting on them when not using them . I don't do it all the time because it is hard for me to see the brush I am looking for when the guard is on it.

Now for the Good Stuff:





I absolutely love this palette. I like the Diversity in Colors and that I can also have a Blush Selection all in one Palette.

A few Swatches:


Not the Clearest Shot but the top ones I uses NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk for a Primer. The bottom ones no Primer.


Now for the Lipglosses :


Sheer Crimson
&
Oasis

No Flash



Flash Left Sheer Crimson- Right Oasis

I like these they aren't super Sticky and gooey and they are very Opaque and have great color payoff !






2 Responses so far.

  1. OMG that palette is a must have! I want! And I really like the Oasis lip gloss. Pretty!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Nice review on brush guards! thanks :D

Leave a Reply