Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Revlon Colorstay Aqua


NEW Colorstay Aqua™ Mineral Makeup delivers a burst of hydrating coconut water and an instant cooling sensation upon application. The result: your skin looks luminous and its texture smoother. With a shine-free formula that’s made with water, not oil, this lightweight powder gives you a fresh, flawless finish that lasts all day.

Fragrance free and non-irritating.

Provides medium coverage in 8 beautiful shades, with SPF 13 protection.








I recently purchased this because I was intrigued by the whole Coconut Water and how how Hydrating is says it would be. I love this new Foundation. I am currently battling a small war with the winter and my Rosacea has been acting up and I have some slight redness on my cheeks. This doesn't give full coverage but the feeling of this stuff on my skin is amazing. The best way to describe it is you know when you spray fix + and you feel that cool and refreshing sensation? IWell that is exactly how this feels going on to the skin its like I spritz my face with Cold water. 
Comes with a pretty cute brush 








Overall the Brush is pretty dense and is useful for travel but I do not use it to apply the foundation.
Loving this foundation but it does not offer full coverage. and I am sure will feel great on a Hot Summer day!

Leave a Reply