Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

December Favorites

Hello bloggies so this month and year has come to an end. Last month there weren't to many things I was thrilled about product wise so I never did my November Faves.

As you can see here I definitely had a few items I loved this month!

I hear mixed reviews on this palette and you know what for me it really is great. I love the color selection even though there are similarities between this and the 1st. Nonetheless not a bad palette to have in your collection in my opinion.



I actually got this blush as part as one of the Ulta freebie bags a little bit ago and rediscovered it leaves a subtle pink glow on the cheeks.

This cream has made such a difference in my nail beds. They do not split anymore are nice and hard and strong.


This is from BBW and smells exactly how it says on the bottle yummy rasberry and vanilla. I spritz after a nice warm shower and smell great!


An amazing moisturizer. Winter months have brought back issues with dryness and rosacea and this has helped calm it a bit and keep my face moisturized.


Since my birthday a few weeks ago I have been on an eye cream kick. Trying to prevent those fine lines and wrinkles as much as I can now!


I absolutely love this BB Cream. For a while most BB creams only came in light shades. This one is a perfect match for me and gives great coverage.


I really dont have a stash of falsies so when I need them I just run to the drugstore and pick these Ardell Lashes my absolute favorites!


My go to Dental Gadget. We all know oral health has always had my heart 1st before makeup. This orabrush got its start through You Tube believe it or not and now haas made its way in stores! A must for fresh clean breath!

This leaves the most prettiest glow !

I am a concealer junkie! I have so many and decided to use up a few that needed some TLC and so glad I have been using this more!

I am obsessed with the scent of this hand cream. Leaves my hands super soft and smells great!

I wore the L'Oreal Infallible shadows r=the other day and was so impressed with how long they lasted without creasing or budging! 
NYX Eyeshadow base in Nude my go to base most of the time!


Have 2 of them one for my purse one for my Vanity!

7 Responses so far.

  1. Wow, that's a lot of favorites! Great picks. =)

  2. Christine says:

    I absolutely love your favorites :)

  3. Unknown says:

    Love all your favorites! I have a few of the same things on mine =)

  4. I love your favorites! I haven't done mine this month. Oops. I want to try that Hard as Hoof, Hand Food, and the Demi Wispies. I also have the BBW perfume and I love it as well. It really does smell freakin good :)

  5. Dre says:

    You have so many great favorites! I love your list!

  6. Anonymous says:

    Great favorites, I like the S&G hand lotion :)

Leave a Reply