Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow

Hi bloggies so I was recently at my local Bed Bath and Beyond when I came across this massive display of new Loreal Infallible Eyeshadows. I as usual glanced on over to see what this was in a little cute square pot.  Much to my surprise they were Pressed Pigment Shadows!


If you follow me on twitter I had recently tweeted that I needed more creme shadows in my collection. I like them mostly as a base before I use any shadow. I unfortunately don't have any Mac Paint Pots, or what these are being compared to Armani Eyes to Kill, but if they are anything like these bad boys I completely understand the hype! I am hoping to get more MAC into my collection I just haven't been able to bring myself to splurging on it yet, but a little here and there may help my collection. 


What it is:


A 24 Hour unstoppable waterproof eyeshadow that resists blinking, creasing, and rubbing!


Where to Find:
Harmon's/Face Value, Bed Bath and Beyond, CVS


How Much:
A little over $8.79  varies on your location also eg Canada


Consistency:
Feels like a Wet Pigment, if you press to hard it will crumble.


Instantly loved the little Square Jars and how the colors showed through. Keep in mind may take a little space in your storage area but nothing over the top.

So far I have only seen 12 in this Collection but I came across another Beauty Blogger that had about 17 of them and some colors I haven't seen here :-(
Here is Sakura Lovely's Blog.












Comes with this little plastic cover inside. DO NOT THROW THIS AWAY! I am assuming helps keep it from drying and protected.


I can not get over how velvety smooth and silky these fell going on.


Left to Right:
Golden Sage
Endless Pearl
Midnight Blue
Amber Rush


















































Overall I am so please with these shadows. I am hoping to get more from this collection and possibly even try to hunt down the other colors if I can. 

18 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Love the green & blue!
    Gonna have to try these.

  2. Amber says:

    These really remind me of the armani eyes to kill shadows! I cant afford those so these are a great alternative :)

  3. Oh Gorgeous! I'm hoping to find a fully stocked display so I can have my pick of the colors, but so far I only found four in a very picked through display at my local grocery store and didn't purchase - simply because they were marked at $12 each and not on sale! :( I'm totally a sale girl and refuse to buy drugstore makeup at an inflated price. You are lucky your BB&B has it, but I don't have one that has a Harmon inside. :( I will keep on the lookout! Great pics & swatches!!

  4. Jayne says:

    Just got these today myself and I was so amazed by the silky smoothness as well!

  5. Unknown says:

    @Jayne awesome I am soo impressed with them cant wait to collect them all

  6. Nice. The pigmentation surprises me for a cream shadow! The colors you bought are really gorgeous. I hope you find the others!

  7. Jessica says:

    Sounds interesting mite give 1 a try

  8. Εvi says:

    I'm so, so intrigued to try these! Only thing that puts me off is their price- 12 euros equals to 15,6 dollars! More than double the price you mentioned...

  9. Seana says:

    OMG that blue!! Looks amazing. I'll have to try these!! Thanks for the post :)

  10. Unknown says:

    oh my!!!! I love these! I havent found cream shadows that I like or work well. These look amazing! I love that bluish black and the pale cream color. LOVE, I will have to stalk my Bath and Body Works in my neck of the woods

  11. lucy says:

    Nice.. I love this color from Loreal..

  12. Jenn says:

    wow those are so pretty!!!

  13. Anonymous says:

    got these bogo 50 at CVS,....and of course, they have the beauty bucks etc

    i got the revlon nail polishes (6) and got $ 3 back on each used them for the e/s

  14. Anonymous says:

    These aren't cream shadows, they are pressed pigments. Love them though!

  15. Anonymous says:

    Great pics and swatches :) You can find these at target now for $6.99 each.

  16. Laurie says:

    How do you apply? With a brush.... finger? Thank you :)

  17. Unknown says:

    Hi Laurie either or. I use a synthetic brush or sometimes my finger its your preference really :-)

  18. Anonymous says:

    I was stupid enough to discard the little plastic cover (as I am viewing this review way later than I bought my infallible eye shadow). Yes, it is for protection - my eye shadow (in endless pearl) has a crack through the middle and the powder is very 'shaky' and loose. It is still usable, despite that it has become a little more powdery. I'm just careful not to drop it carelessly in my makeup collection, or to accidentally drop it.

Leave a Reply