Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Sedona Lace FOTD

Hi my lovely dolls. I know I have been on a roll today with posts but I am trying to keep up with not 1 but to blogs simultaneously and it has been a bit challenging but fun  at the same time. For those who don't already know I was one of the Blog interns chosen to work with Sedona Lace. I was elated to have received the news and what better way to receive it than on my 1 year bloggerversary a few months ago. I know there were a ton of applicants and I was just so excited that I was given the opportunity to showcase what I love doing.

Here are a Few Looks I have created on the Sedona Lace Blog








If you have any questions as to foundation, lipstick etc please leave a comment below and I will answer as soon as I see it :-)

I have done Tutorials for these looks on they're blog. I am truly enjoying this project. all of these were achieved with there 120 Pro Palette 2nd Edition. Come and Say Hello and show some support and feedback!

I just wanted to keep all of you lovely readers in the loop in case you were wondering what happened to my FOTD etc. I will do my best to update you all on here as to different look I use in my personal collection and that of Sedona Lace. I assure you that I will always stay true for you all when using there products and I feel that certain things I will just keep exclusive to Sedona Lace so that there is never a feeling that my personal blog has now changed. I will still do what I do here for you guys as I always do and stay Miss Pinktastic for you All!


4 Responses so far.

  1. Jessica says:

    The first one looks like lake colors. I like it great job!

  2. Beautiful looks girl! :) I'm so happy for you interning with Sedona Lace! :)

  3. This is awesome .I loved 2nd and 4th pic most .

    Visit my blog and follow each other.

  4. Miss Lego says:

    Your makeup is flawless, you have true and natural talent for this!

Leave a Reply