Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Lumiere Cosmetics

Hi Everyone so I am finally back in my home after this crazy weekend with the snow we had out here. We had no power all weekend trees down everywhere and was just madness. I have been meaning to take the chance to review for you all some goodies that were sent to me by Lumiere Cosmetics


                   I had gotten a few of there pigments a while back and I absolutely loved them!


They sent me 2 Foundations ( Which Matched me Perfectly)
2 Mineral Blushes
3 Mineral Eyeshadow Pigments
They come in little square jars without a sifter.






This company caries a variety of mineral cosmetics as well as skin care. There pricing is a tad bit more expensive than some mineral shadows I have seen for the amount that you get. They are $8 for a Large 2 gram jar. 

I absolutely loved that to make it easier to pick out your foundation shade they had this little guide to help:




























Overall I love these mineral Pigments and love the Cashmere Mineral Foundation.


One Response so far.

  1. Cool post and nice pics. I haven't heard of them before but now I'm interested :)

Leave a Reply