Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Coastal Scents Hot Pot Collection

I recently received some eyeshadows that I had been loving in the past . I ordered a few more because to be honest for the price it was just such a great deal and the color selection is great.


I ordered quite a few of these hot pot shadows from Coastal Scents. I absolutely love this site everything comes rather quickly and is super affordable. They all come in individual packaging safe and secure.


I already had a few of the hot pots in my collection and decided to make a couple of palettes with them .


Each shadow was $1.99!!! Yes thats right !




Explanation of the letters:

S= Shimmer
M-Matte
B=Blush
HP=Hot Pot
CM= Creative Me Collection
ME=Metal Mania Creative Me Collection.

S12=Brandeis Blue
S18=Maize Yellow
S19=Satin Lavender
HP-ME26= Deep Canaloupe
CM12=Shamrock Green
S32=Melon
CM06=Neon Bright Pink
CM04=Bright Tangerine
M13= Passion Fruit Pink
M18=Vibrant Azalea Fuschia
HP-ME12= Coral Rose
CM08=Magenta


S= Shimmer
M-Matte
B=Blush
HP=Hot Pot
CM= Creative Me Collection
ME=Metal Mania Creative Me Collection.

S34=BitterSweet Orange
S31=Baby Pink
S37=Nude Tan
S38=Mauve
M40=Raw Silk 
( This is a typo should be M20 was on Clearance $1.49!)
M14=Petal Peach
M26=Pink Mauve
M21=Cameo
S09=Salmon Peach
HP-ME24=18 Karat Gold
HP-ME04=Light Plum
M09=Buttermilk Nude ( $1.49)


S= Shimmer
M-Matte
B=Blush
HP=Hot Pot
CM= Creative Me Collection
ME=Metal Mania Creative Me Collection.

M02=Jungle Green ( $1.49)
M05=Deep Sage
S28=Chocolate Berry ( $1.49)
S30=Cherry Chocolate
M25=Maroon Berry
B02=Magenta Pink Blush
B06=Puce Blush ($1.49)
B10=Dark Salmon Blush
B11=Persian Pink Blush
B07=Redwood Blush


You can see that this has great color pay off. Surely will apply a lot better with a base of some sort. 

 BitterSweet Orange

Raw Silk
Cameo

Magenta

Bright Tangerine


                                       Shamrock Green 
** The Camera is making this shade seem bright and lighter than it actually is . In person is a darker Green.


Persian Pink Blush


Redwood Blush

My only gripe about the blushes is that they are small . They are the standard 26mm eyeshadow pan measurement.

Another Note is that these will NOT fit in the magnetized MAC palettes for those that may be using these to fill them up .

There were just too many to do individual swatches of so I did my best to show you the quality of some of these shadows.

For every 12 Hot Pots you add to your cart you get a 12 pan empty magnetic palette free. I believe the limit is 2 however. Must add all of the shadows to the cart and will automatically reflect in the end. 

These are a more affordable alternative for those that may just be starting with makeup and maybe cant afford to pay almost triple the price with a Mac shadow. I love my MAC very much , but if I can save wherever I can I definitely will.

12 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Thank you for this review. I watch Youtube Gurus and I'm always jealous over their nice collection of palettes. But seeing this shows me i can have the same thing but for a much more affordable price.

  2. These are so nice! You picked out some really fantastic colors. You know me, I love those bright shadows! This is a great collection, such a nice variety of shades and finishes. I still have some birthday money left over, I might have to get me some of these! Quit tempting me! LOL.

  3. Miranda says:

    Wow you got some awesome colors! I love cameo!

  4. Chelly says:

    Awesome blog an beautiful colors- Great pick girl <3

  5. OMG! I'm in love! ... They're so pigmented and prettttty! I'm gonna have to buy some! <3 Thanks for sharing honey!

  6. Εvi says:

    Cameo looks like an eyeshadow I have in my collection and can't seem to find a nice way to wear it yet... I'd love to see some FOTD with these! xx

  7. i too ordered 24 hotpots a week ago....urs look gr8..

  8. Unknown says:

    these look so nice. I need to order some. :) Thanks for sharing

    Come visit my blog : www.sweetsurrenderart.com
    See you there!

  9. Alicia says:

    awesome palettes love all the colors so vibrante

    Alicia
    http://chica-fashion.com

  10. Lais says:

    What beautiful colors! Thanks for this post. I have never order from Coastal Scent before. I just might.

  11. Tenaca says:

    Great colors!! Awesome collection of hot pot eye shadows, thanks for sharing!<3

  12. Angela says:

    beautiful colors! can the plastic of these palettes be removed so we use all of the space and add some bigger blushes? im thinking of buying some of these and would be nice to be able to combine shadows and some blushes to carry, thank you! great blog!

Leave a Reply