Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

January Favorites

Hello Ladies I cant believe it is already the end of January! I feel like this month has completely flown by. Today I wanted to show you all a few of my favorite beauty and body products


As you can see it was Lippie Month in my house lol . I  tried to keep lip products I kept reaching for for this post and by the time I realized it I had all of these lol.


Ok so what better way to break the ice than starting with a Taboo topic like Feminine wash right? I have been using Lemisol since I can remember as a young girl and even now as an adult. I swear by this stuff and I always make sure I have a spare bottle in my linen closet because I just wont feel "Fresh " Without it!


The best way to explain how this actually feels is (now bare with me its the only way I can actually explain to you) This is to the "Lady Bits" what Listerine is to our mouth. So in other words you know that clean fresh tingly sensation you get when your wash your mouth in the morning with Listerine? Well Lemisol gently Cleanses your "area" and leaves you feeling super fresh and clean. Now before some of you freak out on me its not a burning or crazy overwhelming sensation like Listerine is after a few seconds. You want to use a small amount and obviously the longer you leave it the longer it will tingle . It is just a freshness that only way described is how you feel when you use a mouth wash. 

These come in a variety of sizes and even have a kid version as well.

For my Spanish Readers lil info.


I absolutely am addicted to Highlighters! I feel that they can just had the perfect amount of shimmer to the top of your cheeks!



I had been on a hunt for a good foundation primer. I have tried Smashbox, Urban Decay,and just didnt respond well to them . I found this at my local target. This is the Napoleon Perdis NP Set line from Target and goes for $29. I was a bit hesitant because to me that was a lot for drugstore but when I tried the tester on my hand I was intrigued by the consistency and the feeling it left behind.



This primer is like no other I have ever tried. It applies like a lotion and has a slight pink hue to it but completely dissolves into the skin. I dont feel like my face is dry like with other primers . 



I have really been loving this powder foundation to set my tinter moisturizer in the morning. It does exactly what it says leaving me matte but not Flat!


I cant tell you how many people when they see my comb always laugh and tease me because they think it should be used on a Horse lol! I have very curly hair and well I cant use a brush whats over unless my hair is blown out straight. I absolutely love this Conair Comb and was specifically designed for curly hair. This comb is unique in the sense that the teeth open in different direction making it easier to detangle my kinky curls in the shower.


This is one of the New Covergirl Blast Lipstick Blendable Lip Duo  gives you an interesting effect on your lips.


This shade is in Perky




Before applying the Lighter Pink

 After the Pink on top. Hard to tell in this picture but this really gives and awesome 2 toned lip shade. 



Some of my Favorite Lippies:
Revlon Mauve it Over
Maybelline Superstay 14 Hour Lipstick in Beige For Good 
(Very Long Lasting!)
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Balm Rose Elixir
Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
Lorac Bejeweled Gloss in Peach Moonstone


Ulta Flesh Lip Liner ( Top)
NYX Retractabe Eyeliner in White


7 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Great favs! I bought the NP primer from target, but the one I got was bronzing and I hated it. It made me the shade of an ompa lumpa. I didn't realize they made it in a different color, I'm def gonna have to try it!

  2. Lovely favorites, I heard a lot of people are enjoying that Watts Up. :)

  3. Awesome favs!!!! =) I totally want to try that NYX Powder foundation xoxo

  4. Chelly says:

    OOOh How does that primer work? And that red is beautiful! Love it girl- xoxo

  5. Unknown says:

    Hi My Chelly The primer is pretty good it feels like a moisturizer actually . Leaves my skin super hydrated. Cant say it does much for my pores in terms of covering but love the base it leaves for my foundation.

  6. Lisa says:

    Where did u find the lemisol?

  7. Unknown says:

    OMh @ Lisa I am so sorry for not getting back to you sooner I found the Lemisol in mist Beauty Supply Stores in a downtown area, but I have seen it at Walgreens and CVS . It is in the sort of spanish section very small area but look carefully will be there

Leave a Reply