Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

Pyrex, Pill Containers, Hello Kitty , and Nail Polish?

Hello dolls so today it is Lazy Sunday in my house and well we try to catch up on some rest and errands we have to do for the week on our weekends. We have a busy week ahead of us and I picked up some goodies over the past few weeks. SOme beauty related some not but some awesome deals and steals along the way. 


My husband and I are leaving to South Carolina this week and just so thrilled to get away for a weekend and well i'm just a bundle of excitement and nerves all in one lol.


Picture Heavy!


No Particular Order and forgive me for my unorganized and maybe not so pretty lay out but was in the middle of putting things a way and decided to wing it and just snap some pics for you guys to see what the madness was on my dining room table lol.



So my jewelry organizer seemed to be a little over crowded and although there are slots on the other side. I really do not flip it over and find it kinda hard to so I only use the one side.

I went to Michaels and they were having an awesome sale and they had this organizer for 40% off. I paid $5 I believe. I have seen them at Marshalls for $15! This one is one sided which is perfect for me. 

I got this cute robe from Target for $21 and well I just couldnt pass it up was too cute.

 This is what I actually went to Michaels for. I had seen some of these in YT videos and saw how awesome it was for organizing. It is actually meant for Scrap booking organization. It spins and all. This is quite pricey and I refused to pay full price for it so I had been waiting for an awesome sale to pick it up.


 I have struggled finding a way to organize all my My NYX JEP liners, etc and think this is definitely the way for me.







 The only problem I seem to have with it is that it is extremely deep. Due to the fact that it is meant for scissors and longer items was hard for me to get my lip liners etc to stand up high enough for me to grab.



What I ended up doing is bunching up a pice of tissue paper at the bottom of each compartment and it allowed me to place the pencils up a little higher for me. 

This is also very large 
28 ½ -inch width x 28 ½ -inch height x 7-inch depth

This was originally $39.99 and with coupon was only $25!


Now some of you may  not know but I absolutely love love to bake. I am obsessed with vintage cooking gadgets, utensils, and well anything kitchen related. I have been on a mission to find the Pink GooseBerry Cinderella Mixing Bowls.


I have been searching high and low every garage sale, flea market and no luck. Ebay does carry them but a bit pricey and well just couldnt justify getting them .

My hubby knows how much I love my kitchen goodies and surprised me with some awesome bowls :


I am so thrilled to have these. So they arent the pink gooseberry but the fact that he remembered me wanting some and he went out of his way to do this for me I didnt even care. I cant wait to get them all dirty with batter!


This is my holy grail makeup brush cleanser! I got the 16 oz bottle a few months ago and actually used it all up. It lasts a very long time and leaves my brushes squeaky clean. This is the Big Momma at 32 oz and was I believe around $18-20. I have also found this at Walgreens and Target.
**Hubby also told me this is quite a popular item in camping because it takes all the oils out of your skin so less sweating etc.** Fun Fact!


I know completely random but I had been searching for a little pill organizer like this to put some of my eyeshadow Glitters in. I have a Huge Jar and hard to work with and wanted to put it into something smaller. I have seen these at all pharmacies for almost $15 and I got this at a store called Amazing Savings for $1.99! Comes with a little collapsible cup you can attatch to the end as well. (Wont be using it) but kinda cool .



I have heard that this Wet n Wild Bronzer is actually more of a powder not an actual bronzer. I think I will use it more of a highlighting powder looks pretty.


My little freebie from Walgreens lady there is so sweet gave me a wink and slipped it in my bag lol oh the little things that count lol.


I actually stumbled upon these at Riteaid the other day. I had no idea these were out and hadnt read anything about them . I was intrigued by the packaging and claims.

These claim to adjust to you according t the PH in your own body.


How gorgeous is this compact?! Has a little switch to turn the light on and off for application! 





So far kind of like this lip gloss. It went on rather sheer pink and within minuted changed into this gorgeous reddish pink color. Not very sticky a slight hint of a tingle.



An all year round Bronzer! Finally!


These are a little pricey in my opinion for Drugstore. My guess is the packaging with all the bells and whistles on it lol. The Blush is $14.99 but comes with $3 off sticker to use at the register. In fact they all come with a $3 off sticker.

 Soleil Heat Cured Top Coat from Sallys
China Glaze Aquadelic Electro Pop Collection
China Glaze Fuschia Fanatic Electro Pop Collection

So I had decided I was going to invest in a Gelish Nail Lamp and top coat because I was sick of my polish always chipping not even a week into my manicure. I went to Sallys bought it and instantly had buyers remorse. I had also picked up the Soleil Top Coat and the girl had told me I didnt need the lamp but I said eh maybe it wont be as good. WRONG. I tried this Soleil top coat put my nail under the light for 3 minutes and was soo shocked to see how shiny and the gel like coating it had. I said I am going back in the morning and returning my lamp for sure! Saved myself $50 right there and now in love with my $8 top coat that is less work, cheaper, and just amaze balls girls!!!!



China Galaze Techno
L'Oreal Club Prive
L'Oreal Boozy Bruch


Emily from Beauty Broadcast Raves about these so I had to try them . Double Pack from Walgreens for $6.99

Decided to give this foundation a whirl since I have heard great things about it.


This is my most exciting Find from the Dollar Store!
Almay Dial Up Mascara
ELF Mineral Lid Primer and the Falsies!


These called my attention right away. Love the criss cross action and I cant wait ti try these on. If all goes well will def need to stack up on them !




I had recently had been trying to find a better way to keep all my Konad and other nail stamping plates organized.

Here is how I did before:



I had found these Baseball Card Holders at Toys R Us a few years ago and light bulb went off and worked great. 
However since my collection has expanded of course I was running out of room. I also did not like that if I grabbed it and was held upside down the plates would all fall out of the slots. 



 I had seen that some people had suggested sort of the same system but a little improved. I go this binder from Target and some baseball Card Sheets from Toys R Us. A pack of 35 pages with 9 slots per page for $9.
This was an awesome way to keep them all in one place.
In order to prevent them from slipping out use the anti slip material found anywhere. I got mine at the dollar store and cut it just enough to get in the slot. Will prevent the plate from slipping out! GENIUS! Now I started this little project but quite tedious and have only been able to get 3 pages done. Will have to finish a little at a time.


So this concludes my crazy all over the place haulage. Hope you guys had fun on this crazy ride and will chat with you all soon!



14 Responses so far.

  1. Eugenia says:

    OO I really like that organizer you got from Target! I've never seen that before!

  2. Heather says:

    You are going to make me go broke hehe I def need everything you hauled heheh

  3. AW! I'm dying over those Pyrex bowls!!! :) I've gotten hooked on vintage bake wear ever since my Grama started giving me her old tools and bowls.

  4. Unknown says:

    those bowls are super cute! My mom has a blue one like that somewhere. :) nice lil collection :)

  5. Really great haul! I too love the bowls! I also found the Almay mascara at my local Dollar Tree for $1. Yay! Haven't tried it yet. LOL. I love the idea with the baseball card sheets for your Konad plates. I have some too and they are not stored like that. Love that idea. I'm gonna steal it!

  6. Janna says:

    What a fab haul! I use pill containers as a travel jewelry case! Necklaces don't get tangled and earrings don't get stuck together (obv can't put huge pieces inside). But it's a great way to store safely!

    janna xo

  7. awesome haul cathy...me droooooolinggggggg

  8. Εvi says:

    Love this haul! Almost feels as I bought these myself, so happy for you! Ah the packaging of True Match foundation looks amazing, here in Europe he have to make do with the crappy bottle that has this hideous big plastic lid :(

  9. I awarded you the Cute Blog award on my blog :)

  10. Jade says:

    wow great stuff..love the robe! i want one

  11. I got lots of information by your post. Everything define in this post very beautiful way. You should continue do this type of post.

  12. I like this post. Everything designs in nice way I got much information by this post. You should continue do this type of post.

Leave a Reply