Welcome to my World of Beauty and Reviews!

I finally got my hands on the infamous INGLOT 10 Freedom System palette. I decided to play around with it today and came up with a look and I have to say these shadows are amazingly pigmented!

New Vanity Mirror!

It is incredibly bright and I think it came out Amazing!

Polish Hoarders Anonymous!

So the 1st step in any program is admitting we have a problem...

My 1st Mineral Eyeshadow Product

A palette made by Yours Truly!

Prev Next

My Glam Beauty Bag

Hello Loves I recently received  the My Glam bag in the mail and I was so excited to get mine . I had seen that awesome goodies that some others had received and I knew that it would be just great.

This month was all about going green and all of the awesome Cruelty Free products.

I tried my very 1st peel mask the other day and was definitely a new experience. It was actually slightly painful for me to peel off. I think my skin is just very sensitive. My Skin felt amazing after though so soft and clean.




The Balm Shameless Shana EyeShadow! Full Size!


Sheer Cover Light/Medium Concealer Duo Full Size!


Wen Sweet Almond Cleansing Conditioner. Have never tried this line so excited!

I am really enjoying this sample subscriptions so far. For $10 a lot of these products practically paid for themselves!

10 Responses so far.

  1. I should be getting my first MyGlam bag in February. I signed up for birchbox last month and MyGlam this month.

    I love the peel masks. I do not clean my face deep enough so the peel masks are a god send for me.

    Great bag!
    Mandy

  2. Eugenia says:

    I loved my frist glam bag this month! Especially WEN!

  3. These MyGlam bags are looking better and better to me :)

  4. I wanna Glam bag! LOL. Such good stuff you got! The shadow is so pretty and the Wen stuff is supposed to be amazing. I have always wanted to try the Sheer Cover concealer. I hear that stuff is really good too. Awesome goodies, well worth the monthly subscription cost!

  5. Melanie says:

    We got almost the same bag! (I got a different color eyeshadow). The concealer is actually half the full size I believe (its listed as .05 oz but the full size is listed as .10 oz). It is huge though for a sample! I'm definitely looking forward to future Glam bags =)

  6. Christine says:

    I love everything you got in your glam bag! I have been wanting to try that peel-off mask, heard great things about it :)

  7. GGB says:

    Everything you got looks great, there are so many services like this one out there, but this one seems like a good deal, i mean for $10 it's not bad considering what you get.

  8. Miranda says:

    Ohhh, I am so jealous you got the shadow and such a pretty color! I am loving the concealer! I can't wait for next month now =)

  9. Anonymous says:

    The products looks amazing. I just signed up for GlamBag this month. So should be getting my first one next month. I also belong to Birchbox. Very pleased with Birchbox as well.

  10. Unknown says:

    I am so glad I got mine this month! Mm hmm girl!

Leave a Reply